Canon printer G2010 maintenance
- Open Microsoft Word > New > Blank document:
- Click File > Print > Printer Properties:
- Click Maintenance > Maintenance and Preferences:
- Click Nozzle Check > Print Check Pattern:
Check the printed page.
Ensure that all colours (Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) are okay.
If not okay, then go to the next step.
If okay, then the printer is fixed.
- Click Cleaning, and wait for the process to finish (it takes about 5 minutes):
Then, click Deep Cleaning, and wait for the process to finish (it takes about 5 minutes):
Repeat Step 4.